Get £100 Free to get you started!
Open a new account and get £100 credited to your account. Then enjoy spread betting for 7 days.
Sports spread betting can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit or credit limit
How to claim
Open a Sporting Index account today.
We’ll credit you with £100 non-withdrawable cash to bet with.
Enjoy spread betting for 7 days with our £100, not yours.
*Terms and conditions
1. You agree that by participating in this promotion (“Promotion”), you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) as well as the general rules that apply to your account (“Account Operating Rules”). You should read these Terms carefully and acquaint yourself with our risk disclosure notice.
2. To receive this Promotion, customers must successfully apply for, and open, a new Sporting Index account. The free £100 trading credit will then be credited to your account.
3. Once a customer has successfully opened an account, we will normally credit their account with the free £100 trading credit before 5pm the next working day.
4. The trading credit must be used before it expires. The trading credit (or any such portion of the trading credit available) will be retracted 7 full days after the date your account was opened. If you are unsure of what date your account was opened please call Customer Services on 08000 969607 (+44 207 840 4050 if calling for overseas).
5. The promotional period will be 7 days from the opening of a new Sporting Index account.
6. Any net profits made over and above the £100 trading credit at the end of the 7 days will be yours to keep (subject to the Account Operating Rules). Only deposits made by you will be available for withdrawal, providing that the withdrawal of your deposit does not enter you into a negative balance. At the end of the promotional period, the free £100 credit will be removed.
7. RISK WARNING: The trading credit will cover any losses you make up to the value of £100. Any losses over and above the value of the trading credit (or any remaining portion thereof) will be your liability. If necessary, you will be required to cover the liabilities of any existing open bets when the trading credit is withdrawn. It is important that you are aware that it is possible in some circumstances to lose more than the trading credit. If you require any further clarification please contact our Customer Service team.
8. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
9. Only one Promotion can be claimed per household.
10. No employee (or any relation or partner or agent thereof) of any spread betting or fixed-odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of this Promotion.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw the full amount of the trading credit or a portion thereof at any time and without notice if we have reasonable belief that:(a) there has been any co-operation, collusion and/or organisation of bets from the same source; or (b) the Promotion is being abused in any way.
12. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or any part of it at any time and without notice. We are the sole arbiters of these terms together with any other issue arising hereunder. We may make changes to these terms and will notify you of such changes by posting the modifications here. We therefore recommend you revisit these terms regularly, and by your continued use of our websites and services you accept any such modified terms.
13. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability for the non-awarding of trading credit.
14. Any dispute or situation not covered by the terms will be resolved by us in a manner we deem to be fairest to all concerned. Our decision shall be final and/or binding on all clients. No correspondence will be entered into. The promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. If any condition within these terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such condition shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.